Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm not sure goochie!!

So I'm seating in the bathroom yesterday - that's not important to the story, I just thought you needed the mental image - when Simon (goochie) bust through the door and yells, "what the heck!!!" he his eyes wide like that of a drug induced physco. Don't worry he looks like that a lot.

"Yes," I reply; "may I help you?"

"What the heck," he answers. Now that in it self always makes me laugh. You see a 3 year old yelling "what the heck" with his hands on his hips and his eye brows turned upside down and his eyes blazing is just cute. If he were 16 and 6' tall 200lbs I wouldn't say it was funny, I'd say scary.

"Simon, um.... daddy's a little busy."

Scoof......"stupid cat," is all he says. "stupid cat, stupid cat........." he continued to mumble as he walked away.

I'm still not sure what the cat did. But I agree, he is stupid.

"Stupid cat"

1 comment:

jules said...

LOL
Who know what happened.
What the heck.