Wednesday, October 24, 2007

When should I go to sleep?

So now Julie and I are both working nights. I thought this would be good, but.........I can't go to sleep with out Julie being here. I know that's stupid. So I'm seating here at 2am blogging.

I wonder how Julie's doing at work? She doesn't usually stay up all night. And she's working 3 12's in a row. Maybe I can let here sleep all day on Thursday.

Anyway she gets home around 7am, so we can get breakfast for the kids together and get 'em up and off to school.

Oh.......I remember why I'm not sleeping. I have a colonoscopy tomorrow, I had to take a laxative and believe me it works. I can seat here, but everytime I stand up, I have to......well RUN to the bathroom.

Oh, well I hungry too. I'm going to try to clean some and do some laundry between trips.

I promise to go to bed before 3.

No comments: