Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Car, floor, gas lines, and basketball


Alright.

My parents are coming in to down today. Which is ok. They're taking the kids out for halloween. I really need my dad's help this week.
  • Julie's car died, might be a bearing or a rod. Hope it's a bearing and I can fix it cheap, or else time for another $600.00 car.
  • Redoing Sam's room; drywall, paint, floor.....fun wow
  • running a gas line for the gas stove Julie bought. Thank you craigslist
In other news, Isaac and Abby had basketball and cheerleading try outs yesterday. That was 2.5 hours of pleasure (said with tongue in cheek). Simon and Sam did not want to be there. Isaac was scared to be in line by himself (register, size, uniform, skills). Abby wanted to hang out with her friends. So I ended up MAKING Abby stand with Isaac and I tried to get the other 3 to calm down by taking them to the car. So I'm in the parking lot and Abby and Isaac are doing God knows what in the church. I had wanted to see Isaac in the skills part, guess I'll have to wait for his first game. This is the first time Isaac has played B-ball, he played baseball in the spring for the first time and that went well.

Don't feel bad for me though. Last night at work, Julie had to do a manual extraction of some old guys poop. I'm not a nurse for a reason. Sorry honey, you'll get a better job, it's a means to an end.

No comments: