Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I can't even begin to get caught up on this thing...

I last wrote in July??????

In the last 3 months much has happened.......I think I'll just list them instead of comment on them all, then I'll try harder to keep up.

  • kids got a new wood swing set (instead of a tree house this year)
  • Were supposed to go to Disney in Aug (didn't go, now going in Nov)
  • Julie has a bleeding ulser
  • I started anger management
  • I've been SUPER depressed
  • Huge wind storm (75mph) blew down a big maple in our yard (glad it feel the way it did or we'd be homeless)
  • Kids all started school; Abby 5th, Isaac and Sam 2nd, Simon pre-school.
  • New floor in dining room and living room
  • new pantry for Julie
  • New windows with my dads help
  • Julie broke her right foot....then her left (no lie)
  • STOPPED WORKING NIGHTS....wow does 7 hours of sleep feel great.
  • started smoking again, God I missed it. Then the medication for my depression turned out to be an anti-nicorit. So I stopped smoking again. Now I don't miss it at all.
  • Had a garage sale, that went well.
  • Got a facebook page
  • Bought Julie a car for her birthday (a PT Cruiser)
  • Garden went great
  • Dr thinks Simon may be on the autism spectrum
Now what's still not done:
  • My garage is still trashed
  • My barn is still a wreck
  • Parts of that tree are still in the front yard
  • pretty much everyting on my list. Oh, well there's always next year.
  • trimming out the windows
Well there were lots of high and lows, but life moves on. At least Julie isn't pregnant right now....

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi Nik! This is Shelly from Life As We Know It. I think Facebook found me/you because you used to be involved in Cub Scouts at Smith Elementary with Todd White?? My husband Marvin was the den leader for one year...Anyways, Hi!